***** Click HERE for the identifier Thursday 9/1!*****
Fishing Dates: September 2, 2016 - September 5, 2016
Fishing Times: 5:30 AM Friday, 9/2 - 3:00 PM Monday, 9/5
Location: Your Favorite Lake or River (Public Waters Only in PA, NY, WV, OH, DE, NJ, MD and Ontario!)
- This event is open to all 2016 Members (and Supporters) of Kayak Anglers- there is no cost to enter.
- Participating anglers are required to collect at least one bag of trash from either the launch area or somewhere out on the lake or river and take a photo of that bag with your ID. This photo should be entered into the system with a length of 100. Use 'Cleanup Item' as the species.
- An identifier will be available by 9:00 PM Thursday 9/1 on the Kayak Anglers Forum. This is a sun up to sun down event- if we can't see the identifier clearly the fish will not count.
- This event will utilize KA rules and be judged by a third party based on those rules. Winner will have the highest length across 5 black bass (largemouth, smallmouth or spotted).
- Contact the tournament director to the right with questions.
- Please view the complete rules HERE.