***** Click HERE for the identifier Friday after 7 PM!*****
Fishing Dates: Saturday May 27th - Monday, May 29th
Fishing Times: 6:00 AM Saturday 5/27 - 6:00 PM Monday, 5/29
Location: Your Favorite Lake or River (Public Waters Only in PA, NY, WV, OH, DE, NJ, MD and Ontario!)
- This event is open to all 2017 Members (and Supporters) of Kayak Anglers- there is no cost to enter.
- Participating anglers are required to Participating anglers are required to get a photo with a dog with your ID. The dog can be in the yak with angler or in the house/yard/truck/neighborhood/etc. This photo should be entered into the system with a length of 100. Use 'Ruffwear' as the species.
- An identifier will be available by 9:00 PM Friday 5/26 on the THIS PAGE. This is a sun up to sun down event- if we can't see the identifier clearly the fish will not count.
- This event will utilize KA rules and be judged by a third party based on those rules. Winner will have the highest length across 5 black bass (largemouth, smallmouth or spotted).
- Contact the tournament director to the right with questions.
- Please view the complete rules HERE.