Location: Your favorite lake or river!
Entry Fee: FREE! (this year is just for bragging rights!)
- Largemouth Bass only!
- Best (5) fish will determine your total length
- No waterway restrictions
- No time of day restrictions
- No deadline to register
- Photos of images on other devices will not be accepted
- Eligible fish must be caught between the dates above; fish as much or as little as you'd like, on your own time, and at your own pace.
- If you are fishing a 2018 River Bassin Club Series Tournament, you must submit your fish to this event separately (but they can count for both events)
- Fish must be submitted before 12:00 AM EST the SAME DAY they are caught
- No identifier is needed- a watermark graphic will be added to the bottom of your catch photo when it is submitted.
- The event cost is $20 per angler payable on the Registration Page
*Other than the exceptions above, this event will utilize the 2019 River Bassin Tournament Trail rules which can be found HERE
no promise of prizes for 2019. Once a new manager/owner is found for the series, this MAY change.