***** Click HERE for the printable identifier. A code will be released online at 8 PM on Friday*****
Fishing Dates: Saturday May 26th - Monday, May 28th
Fishing Times: 6:00 AM Saturday 5/26 - 6:00 PM Monday, 5/28
Location: Your Favorite Lake or River (Public Waters Only in PA, NY, OH, DE, MD, NJ, IN, KY, VA, Ontario, CA!)
- This event is open to all 2018 Members (and Supporters) of Kayak Anglers- there is no cost to enter.
- Participating anglers are required to get a photo with a dog and with your ID. The dog can be in the yak with angler or in the house/yard/truck/neighborhood/etc. This photo should be entered into the system with a length of 100. Use 'Ruffwear' as the species.
- An identifier is available now but you'll need to write in the code which will be released on Friday night in the blank space. This is a sun up to sun down event- if we can't see the identifier clearly the fish will not count.
- This event will utilize KA rules and be judged by a third party based on those rules. Winner will have the highest length across 5 black bass (largemouth, smallmouth or spotted).
- Contact the tournament director to the right with questions.
- Please view the complete rules HERE.