***** Click HERE for the printable identifier. A code will be released online Saturday night, 6/30*****
Fishing Dates: Sunday, July 1st - Monday, September 3rd
Fishing Times: 5:30 AM Sunday 7/1 - 8:00 PM Monday, 9/3
Location: Your Favorite Lake or River (Public or Private Water, anywhere in the U.S. or Canada)
- This event is open to all 2018 Members (and Supporters) of Kayak Anglers- the cost to enter is a $20 donation paid on the Registration Page.
- An identifier is available now but you'll need to write in the code which will be released on Saturday night before the event in the blank space. This is a sun up to sun down event- if we can't see the identifier clearly the fish will not count.
- This event will utilize KA rules and be judged by a third party based on those rules. Winner will have the highest length across 5 black bass (largemouth, smallmouth or spotted).
- Anglers who reach the minimum 60" limit across 5 fish will be eligible to purchase up to (5) additional raffle tickets for $20 each. Additional tickets will be awarded to the Top 3 Anglers and Biggest Smallmouth and Largemouth Bass winners.
- Additional raffle tickets must be purchased before the event ends (9/3 @ 8 PM).
- A charity will be selected within one week of the event end date.
- Contact the tournament director to the right with questions.
- Please view the complete rules HERE.