Entry Fees:FREE FOR 2019!
NOTE: 2-Man Team Registration automatically includes you in the Individual Division as well.
Date(s): 3/1/2019 - 9/16/2019
Facebook Event (TBD): Click Here
What is River Bassin?: Click Here to Learn More
- Any black bass count
- Moving water only! Public Rivers & Creeks, NO lakes or ponds. GPS & Location services must be turned on while taking your fish photos (will only be used to verify winner/s and/or in case of a protest)
- Best (3) fish will determine your total length for the Individual Division
- Best (6) fish (3 for each angler on team) will determine your total length for the 2-Man Team Division
- Best (5) fish (1 from each angler on team) will determine your total length for the Super Team Division
- RBOY & RBTOY Series Points will be assigned to the Top Teams and Top Individuals based on finish
- No time of day restrictions
- Eligible fish must be caught between the dates above
- Fish caught while fishing a 2018 River Bassin Club Series event will count, but you must submit your fish separately to this tournament (but they can count for both tournaments)
- Fish must be submitted before 12:00 AM EST the SAME DAY they are caught
- Location data is not used or shared by the River Bassin staff- it is required for the sole purpose of ensuring fish are caught within the region submitted, and on moving water
- No identifier is needed- a watermark graphic will be added to the bottom of your catch photo when it is submitted.
- Click here to visit the Registration Page
*Other than the exceptions above, this event will utilize the 2018 River Bassin Tournament Trail rules which can be found HERE