Event Identifier: In order to keep things simple, the only item required for fish submissions is the hash tag #KAin19 - be sure it is clearly visible in all photos. This can be written on your hand or on a piece of paper. For example:
Fishing Dates: Wednesday, May 1st - Monday, September 30th
Fishing Times: Sun up to sun down - fish and ID must be visible
Location: Your Favorite Lake or River (Public Waters Only in PA, NY, IN, OH, MD, NJ, Ontario, Canada)
- This event is open to all paid 2019 Members (and Supporters) of Kayak Anglers- there is no cost to enter this event.
- An identifier code (#KAin19) will need to be in all catch photos.. This is a sun up to sun down event- if we can't see the code clearly the fish will not count.
- This event will utilize KA rules and be judged by a third party based on those rules. Winner will have the highest length across 5 black bass (largemouth, smallmouth or spotted).
- The winner of this event will be invited to participate in the 2019 Kayak Anglers Championship event.
- If winner qualifies for the 2019 Championship via another route, slot will roll down until an angler who is otherwise not part of the Championship event is selected.
- Contact the tournament director to the right with questions.
- Must be a PAID Kayak Anglers member at time of registration in order to be eligible.
- Please view the complete rules HERE.